Tuesday 25 March 2008

Chooo Choooo...All Change!


This should have been the end of a once in a lifetime tour with one of my favorite bands from my teenage years, and back to the Racket Studios to muck in with the final phase of album 15. Only Dave Murray is happy with my work and has asked me to stay on...!  So...I'm now chilling out with the family and getting ready to hit the states in May and finish the tour sometime in August. Everything has been thrown up in the air, but change can be a beautiful thing.
Not sure if I can remember everything from the past 2 months, but I have some great pics and i'll post the best and funniest bits. Except the bit about the donkey and custard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude I am the biggest dave murray fan, and u are my hero. U are the one that sets the chorus levels on his solo patches :D Bollox 1 bollox 2!!! hahaha